Here you can know Digma VOX S503 4G hard reset method, factory reset method, Reset with Google find my device remotely, and unlock with Android tools and drivers etc.
If your Digma VOX S503 4G phone is running very slow, it hangs, you want to bypass the screen lock or you have a full memory and also you need to erase everything or you want to sell it or give it away and you want nobody to be able to access your files and passwords, you can do a reset so that it returns to be just like the first day.
In this page you can
- Hard reset Digma VOX S503 4G mobile.
- Digma VOX S503 4G phone factory reset.
- Reset Digma VOX S503 4G remotely.
- Format Digma VOX S503 4G when forgot password or pattern lock.
- Wipe all data on Digma VOX S503 4G.
About Hard Reset
This is the best method to hard reset Digma VOX S503 4G without a password. You can easily format with this method. All data will be deleted after a hard reset, You can not recover any data later.
- Switch off your device and wait some time.
- Now press and hold the Volume + and power button.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and click the Power key once.
- Then, select the option Yes.
- After that, select the Reboot system now option.
- Reset completed on your smartphone.
Please consider:- Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps, etc. everything. Digma VOX S503 4G device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
Check below link to get all Digma Hard reset methods.
Reset with Google Find My Device
You can also unlock your Digma VOX S503 4G smartphone with Google find my device. This method also deletes all your Android smartphone data. After your device has been erased, you can’t locate it.
- First of all, open any browser and search for Google find my device.
- Then, log out of your computer account and log in with your smartphone account.
- Next, you’ll find three options on the screen, Play sound, secure device, and Erase device.
- In this step, select the Erase device option.
- Once more Choose the Erase all data option.
- After that, Confirm Erase option.
- It will wipe all your data from your smartphone.
- In the end, the device unlocked successfully.
Reset With Android Multi tools
- First of all, turn on your laptop or PC.
- subsequent, download the Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android multi tools.
- Next, enable USB debugging on your Android smartphone.
- Settings – developers option – USB Debugging.
- Now hold down the Volume + and Power Button [Volume – and Power Button] on your smartphone.
- Subsequently, you may see the Android boot mode on your smartphone display.
- After that, connect your mobile to your PC through USB.
- Then, select number five and press enter to Reset your Android smartphone.
- Reset completed on your Android smartphone with Android tools.
The easiest manner to factory reset your Digma VOX S503 4G is through the settings menu. If you can access the smartphone content, you can do formatting and factory reset methods using your device’s factory data reset menu.
- First of all, turn on your smartphone by pressing the power button.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Click on the Backup and Reset option.
- After that, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Subsequently, choose the Reset phone option.
- If you want to delete portable storage information, tap on the Erase everything.
- Reset completed to your smartphone.
Check below link to get all Digma factory reset methods.