Here you can know Energizer POWER MAX P20 hard reset method, factory reset method, Reset with Google find my device remotely, and unlock with Android tools and drivers etc.
If your Energizer POWER MAX P20 phone is running very slow, it hangs, you want to bypass the screen lock or you have a full memory and also you need to erase everything or you want to sell it or give it away and you want nobody to be able to access your files and passwords, you can do a reset so that it returns to be just like the first day.
You can easily Reset your android smartphone for free. Right here we also provide reset with google find my device. Please notice that a hard reset deletes all your data from your smartphone. you will not recover your data like apps, contacts, and files, etc.
In this page you can
- Hard reset Energizer POWER MAX P20 mobile.
- Energizer POWER MAX P20 phone factory reset.
- Reset Energizer POWER MAX P20 remotely.
- Format Energizer POWER MAX P20 when forgot password or pattern lock.
- Wipe all data on Energizer POWER MAX P20.
About Hard Reset
A Hard reset, additionally known as a factory reset or master reset, is the restoration of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications, and data added by the user have removed means permanently deleted.
This is the best method to hard reset Energizer POWER MAX P20 without a password. You can easily format with this method. All data will be deleted after a hard reset, You can not recover any data later.
- In order to restore your ENERGIZER Power Max P20 to factory settings you firstly have to enable your phone pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Next, you have to enter the Main menu from the homescreen using the Menu key.
- After this you have to enter the Settings app which is placed in the lower right corner of the Menu screen using the Navigation key.
- Now go to the Phone settings and then select the last option, Restore Factory Settings.
- At this point you may need to enter the PIN if you setted one before and confirm it with the Left key. If you didn’t then just tap the Left key to confirm Hard Reset.
- Well done! You’ve successfully perfrormed Hard Reset on your ENERGIZER Power Max P20.
Once the Reset process is complete, your device will automatically restart and the primary opening can be a piece longer than usual. when you arrive Welcome screen, you can pass the setup process by logging in to your Google account and you can do the restore information process.
Please consider:- Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps, etc. everything. Energizer POWER MAX P20 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
Check below link to get all Energizer Hard reset methods.
Reset with Google Find My Device
You can also unlock your Energizer POWER MAX P20 smartphone with Google find my device. This method also deletes all your Android smartphone data. After your device has been erased, you can’t locate it.
- First of all, open any browser and search for Google find my device.
- Then, log out of your computer account and log in with your smartphone account.
- Next, you’ll find three options on the screen, Play sound, secure device, and Erase device.
- In this step, select the Erase device option.
- Once more Choose the Erase all data option.
- After that, Confirm Erase option.
- It will wipe all your data from your smartphone.
- In the end, the device unlocked successfully.
Reset With Android Multi tools
Android Multi tools is a small utility to unlock and Reset any Android smartphone without any password or PIN or pattern. you may also Wipe data on your Android smartphone.
you can additionally Reset Gmail, Facelock, and Gesture lock on normal mode and fastboot mode with Android multi-tools.
- First of all, turn on your laptop or PC.
- subsequent, download the Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android multi tools.
- Next, enable USB debugging on your Android smartphone.
- Settings – developers option – USB Debugging.
- Now hold down the Volume + and Power Button [Volume – and Power Button] on your smartphone.
- Subsequently, you may see the Android boot mode on your smartphone display.
- After that, connect your mobile to your PC through USB.
- Then, select number five and press enter to Reset your Android smartphone.
- Reset completed on your Android smartphone with Android tools.
The easiest manner to factory reset your Energizer POWER MAX P20 is through the settings menu. If you can access the smartphone content, you can do formatting and factory reset methods using your device’s factory data reset menu.
- First of all, turn on your smartphone by pressing the power button.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Click on the Backup and Reset option.
- After that, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Subsequently, choose the Reset phone option.
- If you want to delete portable storage information, tap on the Erase everything.
- Reset completed to your smartphone.
Check below link to get all Energizer factory reset methods.