Right here, you can get information about How To Recover Facebook Account Without Phone Number easily. Today, one of the most trending and used social media platforms is Facebook. It gives you the option to share your story, thoughts, videos, etc. with your friends or relatives worldwide.
If you want to operate your Facebook account, you need to remember your login credentials or linked email. If you have lost your Facebook password or email, you need to reset it immediately. Here we have discussed step-by-step procedures to recover the Facebook account without email and Phone Number. Take a look!
Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number
Do you want to change Facebook password without phone number? If yes, then follow the below steps:
- Go to the Facebook login page, and with your credentials login to it.
- Now, look for the three horizontal lines (menu) and click on them.
- Under the menu, go to “Settings & Privacy“.
- Further, from the available options, tap on “Settings“.
- Now, you will see a new page, and tap on “Security and Login“.
- Again, from the given choices, tap on “Change Password“.
- On the new page, first, enter your old Facebook password, and then type the new password in the field.
- In the end, save the changes.
Reset Facebook Password without Email
It is very normal that you forgot your Facebook password. These days’ people log in on devices once and forget their credentials. Later, when you need to open Facebook on any new device or browser, you forgot the password.
But, you do not need to panic, as you can reset Facebook password without email. If your phone number is saved in your Facebook account, then you can recover your Facebook password with the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the login page of Facebook and click on “Forgotten Account “. Now, a new page will open that offers you the option of password recovery.
- Alternatively, you can also click on the forgot password on the login page, if you remember your email or username.
- Now, you will receive a text message on your registered phone number with a password reset code. Search your account by entering your phone number in the data field, then hit on “Search “.
- After this, choose the option where you want to receive the password reset code. And, click on “Continue “.
- On your phone, open your text to access the code. After this, type the code in the box and click on “Continue “.
- Now, type your new password in the box. You may need to type the new password two times.
That is it! Now, you have successfully reset Facebook password without email.
Can I Delete Old Facebook Account without Password or Email
Do you no longer use your old Facebook account, and you don’t want people to see it? If yes, then consider deleting the old Facebook account if you have access to it.
If you do not have access to your old Facebook account but still want to delete it, then you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Try to recover your Facebook password
Go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify to search for your account with your name.
But, with name, you may find or may not find your old Facebook account. So, if you don’t see it, click “I’m not on this list”, and you’ll be allowed to enter the name of your friend.
Once you find your old account, you’ll be able to send a reset code to any of the email addresses or phone numbers you associated with your account.
Also, in case you are not sure about the email you used to log in to Facebook, it will show you a redacted version (e.g., email@example.com) that may spark your memory.
- Use Facebook’s Trusted Friends feature
If you can’t access Old Facebook with the email address or phone number, opt for Facebook’s Trusted Friends feature. It lets you regain access to your old Facebook account in case of forgotten credentials. With this feature, you can ask three “trusted friends” to give you a reset code.
But, it only works if you set up Trusted Friends in your account.
If you set this up, then on the email and phone recovery page, there will be an option to enter a new email or phone number.
Now, tap on “Reveal My Trusted Contacts” and type the complete name of one of your friends.
After this, you will get a special URL from Facebook that contains a recovery code to reset your account. This code will be sent back to you by your friend.
So, you should contact your friends and provide them with the URL you get. Now, as you can log in to your old Facebook account, you can delete it forever.