In this post, you can know about How To Reset Canon Printer MG3600. The reset Canon printer method brings back the printer to its normal functioning.
In certain situations, your Canon printer may be unsuccessful to reset appropriately when you change the cartridge. This usually happens when you refill the cartridge of the printer, instead of substituting the blank cartridge with a new one.
Follow the procedure below to disable the wireless LAN.
- Make sure machine is turned on.
- Press and hold Wi-Fi button and release it when ON lamp flashes.
- Press Black button twice and press Wi-Fi button. When the ON lamp changed from flashing to lit and the Wi-Fi lamp goes off, the wireless LAN is disabled.
How do I connect my Canon mg3650 printer to Wi-Fi?
WPS Connection Method
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Press & hold the Wi-Fi button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue, and then go to your access point and press the WPS button within 2 minutes.
How do I reset my Canon Pixma printer?
- Turn on the printer.
- Press and hold the “Reset button” on the printer.
- While pressing the “Reset button“, press and hold the “Color Start” button.
- Wait for 5 seconds.
- Release the “Color Start” button, and then release the “Reset Button“.
- Wait until the printer starts to configure itself.
How do I connect my Canon mg3600 printer to Wi-Fi?
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer until the ON lamp flashes.
- Press Black button and then Wi-Fi button ; make sure Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly and ON lamp is lit as shown in illustration below, and then press and hold button on wireless router within 2 minutes.
How do I scan on my Canon mg3600 printer?
You can scan items placed on the platen with settings suitable for documents.
- Place the item on the platen.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Click Settings, then set the paper size, resolution, etc. in the Settings (Document Scan) dialog box as required. When setting is completed, click OK.
- Click Document. Scanning starts.