Here you can know the HTC Desire 20 Pro Unlock methods, Hard reset method, Unlock with Google find my device remotely, and unlock with Android tools and drivers, etc. You can easily Unlock your android smartphone for free.
Please notice that a Reset deletes all your data from your smartphone. you will not recover your data like apps, contacts, and files, etc.
In this page you can
- HTC Desire 20 Pro Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Unlock with Google Find My Device.
- Unlock With Android Multi tools.
- Format HTC Desire 20 Pro when forgot password or pattern lock.
- Wipe all data on HTC Desire 20 Pro.
- Unlock Pattern Lock With Google Account
Table of Contents
About Hard Reset
A Hard reset, additionally known as a factory reset or master reset, is the restoration of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications, and data added by the user have removed means permanently deleted.
Unlock with Reset
This is the best method to Unlock HTC Desire 20 Pro without a password. You can easily format with this method. All data will be deleted after a hard reset, You can not recover any data later.
- Switch off your device and wait some time.
- Now press and hold the Volume + and power button or
- volume – and power button
- Next, Release all buttons when you see a Boot Mode.
- Then press Volume Down to select the option “Recovery”, and press the Power button to confirm.
- After a while you got recovery mode Use Volume – choose the wipe data/factory reset and press the power key to confirm.
- Then, select the option Yes.
- After that, select the Reboot system now option.
- Unlock completed on your smartphone.
Once the Reset process is complete, your device will automatically restart and the primary opening can be a piece longer than usual. when you arrive Welcome screen, you can pass the setup process by logging in to your Google account and you can do the restore information process.
Please consider:- Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps, etc. everything. HTC Desire 20 Pro device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
Check below link to get all HTC Hard reset methods.
Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can also unlock your HTC Desire 20 Pro smartphone with Google find my device. This method also deletes all your Android smartphone data. After your device has been erased, you can’t locate it.
- First of all, open any browser and search for Google find my device.
- Then, log out of your computer account and log in with your smartphone account.
- Next, you’ll find three options on the screen, Play sound, secure device, and Erase device.
- In this step, select the Erase device option.
- Once more Choose the Erase all data option.
- After that, Confirm Erase option.
- It will wipe all your data from your smartphone.
- In the end, the device unlocked successfully.
Unlock With Android Multi tools
Android Multi tools is a small utility to unlock and Reset any Android smartphone without any password or PIN or pattern. you may also Wipe data on your Android smartphone.
you can additionally Reset Gmail, Facelock, and Gesture lock on normal mode and fastboot mode with Android multi-tools.
- First of all, turn on your laptop or PC.
- subsequent, download the Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android multi tools.
- Next, enable USB debugging on your Android smartphone.
- Settings – developers option – USB Debugging.
- Now hold down the Volume + and Power Button [Volume – and Power Button] on your smartphone.
- Subsequently, you may see the Android boot mode on your smartphone display.
- After that, connect your mobile to your PC through USB.
- Then, select number five and press enter to Reset your Android smartphone.
- Reset completed on your Android smartphone with Android tools.
Unlock Pattern Lock With Google Account
- First of all, try unsuccessful attempts on your smartphone.
- Subsequently, It will show Forgot pattern Option.
- After that, Choose the Forgot pattern Option.
- In this step, Sign in using your primary Google account.
- Subsequently, draw a new pattern, Pin, Password.
- Tap on the Continue option.
- Now Again draw a pattern and tap on the continue.
Unlock With Codes
|Erase all your device data like images, apps, and settings, and so on.||##7780##|
|Format all your device data and reinstall the Android device Firmware||*27673855#|