Here you can know the Tecno Spark 8 Unlock methods, Hard reset method, Unlock with Google find my device remotely, and unlock with Android tools and drivers, etc. You can easily Unlock your android smartphone for free.
Please notice that a Reset deletes all your data from your smartphone. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts, and files, etc.
In this page you can
- Tecno Spark 8 Pattern Unlock with Reset
- Unlock with Google Find My Device.
- Unlock With Android Multi tools.
- Format Tecno Spark 8 when forgot password or pattern lock.
- Wipe all data on Tecno Spark 8.
- Unlock Pattern Lock With Google Account
Table of Contents
About Hard Reset
A Hard reset, additionally known as a factory reset or master reset, is the restoration of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications, and data added by the user have removed means permanently deleted.
Tecno Spark 8 Pattern Unlock with Reset
This is the best method to hard reset Tecno Spark 8 without a password. You can easily format it with this method. All data will be deleted after a hard reset, You can not recover any data later.
- Switch off your device and wait some time.
- Now press and hold the Volume + and power button.
- Volume – and power button
- Next, Release all buttons when you see a Logo.
- Subsequently, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- Next, hold down the power button press, and release the Volume + Button.
- Use Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset”, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Then, select the option Yes.
- After that, select the Reboot system now option.
- Reset completed on your smartphone.
Once the Unlock process is complete, your device will automatically restart and the primary opening can be a piece longer than usual. When you arrive in the Welcome screen, you can pass the setup process by logging in to your Google account, and you can do the restore information process.
Please consider:- Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps, etc. everything. Tecno Spark 8 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand-new device.
Check below link to get all Tecno Hard reset methods.
Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can also unlock your Tecno Spark 8 smartphone with Google find my device. This method also deletes all your Android smartphone data. After your device has been erased, you can’t locate it.
- First of all, open any browser and search for Google find my device.
- Then, log out of your computer account and log in with your smartphone account.
- Next, you’ll find three options on the screen, Play sound, secure device, and Erase device.
- In this step, select the Erase device option.
- Once more, Choose the Erase all data option.
- After that, Confirm Erase option.
- It will wipe all your data from your smartphone.
- In the end, the device unlocked successfully.
Unlock With Android Multi tools
Android Multi tools is a small utility to unlock and Reset any Android smartphone without any password or PIN or pattern. You may also Wipe data on your Android smartphone.
You can additionally Reset Gmail, Facelock, and Gesture lock on normal mode and fastboot mode with Android multi-tools.
- First of all, turn on your laptop or PC.
- Subsequent, download the Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android multi tools.
- Next, enable USB debugging on your Android smartphone.
- Settings – developer’s option – USB Debugging.
- Now hold down the Volume + and Power Button [Volume – and Power Button] on your smartphone.
- Subsequently, you may see the Android boot mode on your smartphone display.
- After that, connect your mobile to your PC through USB.
- Then, select number five and press enter to Reset your Android smartphone.
- Reset completed on your Android smartphone with Android tools.
Unlock Pattern Lock With Google Account
- First of all, try unsuccessful attempts on your smartphone.
- Subsequently, It will show Forgot pattern Option.
- After that, Choose the Forgot pattern Option.
- In this step, Sign in using your primary Google account.
- Subsequently, draw a new pattern, Pin, Password.
- Tap on the Continue option.
- Now Again draw a pattern and tap on the continue.
Unlock With Codes
|Erase all your device data like images, apps, and settings, and so on.||##7780##|
|Format all your device data and reinstall the Android device Firmware||*27673855#|
Switch off your device and wait some time. Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds. Next, Release all buttons when you see a Logo. Next, press Volume Down to choose Factory Data Reset, and then push the Power key to confirm. Select Yes. Use the Volume Down button to scroll and the Power key to select. Reset completed on your smartphone.
##7780## code to erase all your device data like images, apps, and settings, and so on. *27673855# code for format all your device data and reinstall the Android device Firmware.