In this post, you can know about How To Reset HP Printer Network Settings. Using an HP printer through Wi-Fi is a good way to adopt wireless printing technology.
People all across the globe use HP Printer and the reason is clear, they are the best, easy to use, and make printing a smooth experience. Although sometimes you found yourself in a situation when your printer is not working as expected Print jobs stuck in a queue, Printer offline, or maybe HP wireless printer not connecting. The good thing is HP offer various solutions to fix these errors. In case, nothing works, then you can use the Reset feature.
Steps to Reset HP Printer Network settings
Steps to be applied to your printer.
For printers without a touch display (Without LCD)
It covers Desk jet, All-in-one, Ink jet printers.
- Wake the printer from sleep mode by pressing ‘Cancel’ button.
- Press and hold the ‘Wireless’ and ‘Cancel’ buttons together for 5 seconds.
- That’s it, the network settings will be reset successfully.
For printers with touch display (With LCD)
- In the Wireless or Network Settings menu, find and select ‘Restore Network Defaults’ or ‘Restore Network Settings’.
For LaserJet Pro printers (With LCD)
- Press and hold the ‘Wireless’ button until you see ‘ready’ and ‘attention’ lights blinking simultaneously.
For Tango / Tango X printers (Without LCD)
- Press and hold the ‘Wireless’ button on the back of the printer for 5 seconds, or till the blue color edge lighting starts rotating.
How To Reset HP Printer to Factory Settings
Resetting can troubleshoot and fix most of the problems that you have with your printer. So it’s worth trying. If you have never reset your HP printer, then this article will help you with the process.
Let’s discuss how you can reset your HP printer.
- Plug the power cable and then press the Power button to turn on the Printer.
- Now press and hold the Power button + Cancel button together for 10 seconds, then first release the Cancel button and after a second release the power button as well.
- It will reset the printer. After that, the printer will try to take out a printout. If you haven’t inserted any paper in the printer, then you will see a red light blinking.
- It is not compulsory to take out the print, so you can cancel it using the cancel button.
These are common steps that almost on all the HP Printers. It is possible that you’re using a printer with touch-based functionality and similar options.