In this post, you can know about How To Reset LG TV To Factory Settings easily. The LG TV developers have come across a smart innovation that runs on WebOS.
With the latest series of LG smart devices, the LG TV is the most acknowledged one. However, like other smart devices, your LG TV too might not behave properly. This issue might occur due to the random app installed. During these issues, it’s always better to perform an LG TV hard reset option. In this article, you will get to learn the quick and easy steps to reset LG TV.
Table of Contents
How to reset LG smart TV?
To perform an LG TV hard reset, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First, you need to switch on the LG smart TV.
- Now, just tap on the “Home” button on the TV remote.
- After this, you have to open the “TV” menu options.
- Choose the “Settings” icon on your TV screen.
- Go under the settings menu and select the “General” options.
- Navigate down and select the option labeled as “Reset to initial settings” option.
- You will see an alert message on the screen saying “Confirm Reset” button.
- Now, you have to enter the “TV reset password to reset your TV.
- Tap on the “Confirm Reset” option and enter the “TV reset password to reset the TV.
What are the steps to perform an LG TV soft reset?
There are various ways by which you can perform an LG TV soft reset. Here are some of the methods given below:
- Just press and hold the “OK” button to reset LG TV with TV remote and TV panel as well for a few seconds, and then your device will start the factory reset process.
- Tap and hold the “Menu” button on the LG smart TV remote and “Menu” button on the TV for a few seconds. The reset LG TV will show you 4 digit password on-screen.
- Enter the LG service menu pin or password codes and then tap on the “OK” button.
To a conclusive viewpoint:
With the help of the reset processes mentioned in this article, we hope by now you are able to reset LG TV. As was mentioned earlier in the article, there is a possibility that all your app data will get erased from your TV, so you need to do a backup for the same. Remember, your TV will now get back from the factory settings. Once you have reset LG TV, then you have to install all the applications again on your TV.
Frequently answered questions
Does LG TV have reset button?
To rest LG TV picture and audio settings with a reset button, you need to reset the settings and press and keep holding the “OK” button on the TV for about five seconds and this will perform a soft reset for the LG TV completely without any interruptions.
How do I reset my LG TV without a remote?
You can reset and eliminate the lock on some smart TV without having any remote using a few tactics. Just hold the power button for five seconds and the TV will restart automatically. If the lock is still on, you need to unplug the TV and then remove the battery from the TV panel.
How do you reset the LG TV remote?
To reset the LG TV remote, all you need to do is just press and hold the “Back” and “Home” button for about five seconds in order to unregister the LG TV remote. You will now see a red LED indicator light once the remote is unregistered and all set to reset. Just press the “Ok” button to re-register the remote.