Here you can know Doogee hard reset method, factory reset method, Reset with Google find my device remotely, and unlock with Android tools and drivers, etc.
If your Doogee smartphone is running very slow, it hangs, you want to bypass the screen lock or you have a full memory and also you need to erase everything or you want to sell it or give it away and you want nobody to be able to access your files and passwords, you can do a reset so that it returns to be just like the first day.
You can easily Reset your android smartphone for free. Right here we also provide reset with google find my device. Please notice that a hard reset deletes all your data from your smartphone. you will not recover your data like apps, contacts, and files, etc.
In this page you can
- Hard reset Doogee Android mobile.
- Doogee smartphone factory reset.
- Reset Doogee remotely.
- Format Doogee when forgot password or pattern lock.
- Wipe all data on Doogee.
Table of Contents
Select Your Doogee Mobile
- Doogee Collo 2 DG120 Hard Reset
- Doogee Bigboy DG600 Hard Reset
- Doogee Collo DG100 Hard Reset
- Doogee Collo3 DG110 Hard Reset
- Doogee Dagger DG550 Hard Reset
- Doogee DG320 Hard Reset
- Doogee Discovery DG500 Hard Reset
- Doogee F3 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee Discovery DG500C Hard Reset
- Doogee F5 Hard Reset
- Doogee F7 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee Find DG510 Hard Reset
- Doogee Galicia X5 Hard Reset
- Doogee Hitman DG850 Hard Reset
- Doogee Hotwind DG200 Hard Reset
- Doogee Ibiza F2 Hard Reset
- Doogee Iron Bone DG750 Hard Reset
- Doogee Kissme DG580 Hard Reset
- Doogee Latte DG450 Hard Reset
- Doogee Leo DG280 Hard Reset
- Doogee Max DG650 Hard Reset
- Doogee Mint DG330 Hard Reset
- Doogee F7 Hard Reset
- Doogee Max DG650S Hard Reset
- Doogee Moon DG130 Hard Reset
- Doogee Nova Y100X Hard Reset
- Doogee Pixels DG350 Hard Reset
- Doogee Rainbow DG210 Hard Reset
- Doogee S6000 Hard Reset
- Doogee T3 Hard Reset
- Doogee T6 Hard Reset
- Doogee T6 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee Titans2 DG700 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee Titans2 DG700 Hard Reset
- Doogee Titans DG150 Hard Reset
- Doogee Turbo2 DG900 Hard Reset
- Doogee Turbo mini F1 Hard Reset
- Doogee Turbo DG2014 Hard Reset
- Doogee Valencia DG800 Hard Reset
- Doogee Valencia2 Y100 Hard Reset
- Doogee Valencia2 Y100 Plus Hard Reset
- Doogee Valencia2 Y100 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee Voyager DG300 Hard Reset
- Doogee Voyager2 DG310 Hard Reset
- Doogee X3 Hard Reset
- Doogee X5 Max Hard Reset
- Doogee X5 Max Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee X5 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee X5S Hard Reset
- Doogee X6 Hard Reset
- Doogee X6 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee Y200 Hard Reset
- Doogee Y300 Hard Reset
About Hard Reset
A Hard reset, additionally known as a factory reset or master reset, is the restoration of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications, and data added by the user have removed means permanently deleted.
This is the best method to hard reset Doogee without a password. You can easily format with this method. All data will be deleted after a hard reset, You can not recover any data later.
- Switch off your device and wait some time.
- Now press and hold the Volume + and power button or
- volume – and power button
- Next, Release all buttons when you see a Logo.
- Subsequent, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- Next, hold down the power button, press and release the Volume + Button.
- After a while you got recovery mode Use Volume – choose the wipe data/factory reset and press the power key to confirm.
- Then, select the option Yes.
- After that, select the Reboot system now option.
- Reset completed on your smartphone.
Once the Reset process is complete, your device will automatically restart and the primary opening can be a piece longer than usual. when you arrive Welcome screen, you can pass the setup process by logging in to your Google account and you can do the restore information process.
Please consider:- Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps, etc. everything. Doogee device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
Check below link to get all Doogee Hard reset methods.
Reset with Google Find My Device
You can also unlock your Doogee smartphone with Google find my device. This method also deletes all your Android smartphone data. After your device has been erased, you can’t locate it.
- First of all, open any browser and search for Google find my device.
- Then, log out of your computer account and log in with your smartphone account.
- Next, you’ll find three options on the screen, Play sound, secure device, and Erase device.
- In this step, select the Erase device option.
- Once more Choose the Erase all data option.
- After that, Confirm Erase option.
- It will wipe all your data from your smartphone.
- In the end, the device unlocked successfully.
Reset With Android Multi tools
Android Multi tools is a small utility to unlock and Reset any Android smartphone without any password or PIN or pattern. you may also Wipe data on your Android smartphone.
you can additionally Reset Gmail, Facelock, and Gesture lock on normal mode and fastboot mode with Android multi-tools.
- First of all, turn on your laptop or PC.
- subsequent, download the Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android multi tools.
- Next, enable USB debugging on your Android smartphone.
- Settings – developers option – USB Debugging.
- Now hold down the Volume + and Power Button [Volume – and Power Button] on your smartphone.
- Subsequently, you may see the Android boot mode on your smartphone display.
- After that, connect your mobile to your PC through USB.
- Then, select number five and press enter to Reset your Android smartphone.
- Reset completed on your Android smartphone with Android tools.
The easiest manner to factory reset your Doogee is through the settings menu. If you can access the smartphone content, you can do formatting and factory reset methods using your device’s factory data reset menu.
- First of all, turn on your smartphone by pressing the power button.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Click on the Backup and Reset option.
- After that, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Subsequently, choose the Reset phone option.
- If you want to delete portable storage information, tap on the Erase everything.
- Reset completed to your smartphone.
Check below link to get all Doogee factory reset methods.