Here you can know Sony Ericsson hard reset method, factory reset method, Reset with Google find my device remotely, and unlock with Android tools and drivers, etc.
If your Sony Ericsson smartphone is running very slow, it hangs, you want to bypass the screen lock or you have a full memory and also you need to erase everything or you want to sell it or give it away and you want nobody to be able to access your files and passwords, you can do a reset so that it returns to be just like the first day.
You can easily Reset your android smartphone for free. Right here we also provide reset with google find my device. Please notice that a hard reset deletes all your data from your smartphone. you will not recover your data like apps, contacts, and files, etc.
In this page you can
- Hard reset Sony Ericsson Android mobile.
- Sony Ericsson smartphone factory reset.
- Reset Sony Ericsson remotely.
- Format Sony Ericsson when forgot password or pattern lock.
- Wipe all data on Sony Ericsson.
Table of Contents
Select Your Sony Ericsson Mobile
- Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman Hard Reset
- Sony Ericsson Acro SO-02C Hard Reset
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray Hard Reset
- Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V Hard Reset
- Sony Ericsson Xperia neo Hard Reset
- Sony Ericsson Xperia mini Hard Reset
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Hard Reset
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo Hard Reset
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Hard Reset
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Active Hard Reset
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Hard Reset
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Hard Reset
- Sony Ericsson W8 Walkman Hard Reset
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Hard Reset
About Hard Reset
A Hard reset, additionally known as a factory reset or master reset, is the restoration of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications, and data added by the user have removed means permanently deleted.
This is the best method to hard reset Sony Ericsson without a password. You can easily format with this method. All data will be deleted after a hard reset, You can not recover any data later.
- Switch off your device and wait some time.
- Now press and hold the Volume + and power button or
- volume – and power button
- Next, Release all buttons when you see a Logo.
- Subsequent, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- Next, hold down the power button, press and release the Volume + Button.
- After a while you got recovery mode Use Volume – choose the wipe data/factory reset and press the power key to confirm.
- Then, select the option Yes.
- After that, select the Reboot system now option.
- Reset completed on your smartphone.
Once the Reset process is complete, your device will automatically restart and the primary opening can be a piece longer than usual. when you arrive Welcome screen, you can pass the setup process by logging in to your Google account and you can do the restore information process.
Please consider:- Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps, etc. everything. Sony Ericsson device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
Check below link to get all Sony Ericsson Hard reset methods.
Reset with Google Find My Device
You can also unlock your Sony Ericsson smartphone with Google find my device. This method also deletes all your Android smartphone data. After your device has been erased, you can’t locate it.
- First of all, open any browser and search for Google find my device.
- Then, log out of your computer account and log in with your smartphone account.
- Next, you’ll find three options on the screen, Play sound, secure device, and Erase device.
- In this step, select the Erase device option.
- Once more Choose the Erase all data option.
- After that, Confirm Erase option.
- It will wipe all your data from your smartphone.
- In the end, the device unlocked successfully.
Reset With Android Multi tools
Android Multi tools is a small utility to unlock and Reset any Android smartphone without any password or PIN or pattern. you may also Wipe data on your Android smartphone.
you can additionally Reset Gmail, Facelock, and Gesture lock on normal mode and fastboot mode with Android multi-tools.
- First of all, turn on your laptop or PC.
- subsequent, download the Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android multi tools.
- Next, enable USB debugging on your Android smartphone.
- Settings – developers option – USB Debugging.
- Now hold down the Volume + and Power Button [Volume – and Power Button] on your smartphone.
- Subsequently, you may see the Android boot mode on your smartphone display.
- After that, connect your mobile to your PC through USB.
- Then, select number five and press enter to Reset your Android smartphone.
- Reset completed on your Android smartphone with Android tools.
The easiest manner to factory reset your Sony Ericsson is through the settings menu. If you can access the smartphone content, you can do formatting and factory reset methods using your device’s factory data reset menu.
- First of all, turn on your smartphone by pressing the power button.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Click on the Backup and Reset option.
- After that, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Subsequently, choose the Reset phone option.
- If you want to delete portable storage information, tap on the Erase everything.
- Reset completed to your smartphone.
Check below link to get all Sony Ericsson factory reset methods.